Four years ago Tour de Farm was born in the beautiful farming community of Geelhoutboom near Blanco.
True to the name this race will let you experience farming at its best on the saddle of your mountain bike.
The race will take you through six working farms and several farming obstacles back to the 4 Brothers Potato Shed
R 404 Between Fancourt & George Blanco, George
Start / Finish
1. You must have a valid CSA Membership – One Day licenses will be available for purchase on the day. NO CSA MEMBERSHIP NO RIDE.
2. You must wear a face mask at registration and in the start block. You can remove the face mask after the start of the race.
3. You must report for temperature screening and sanitizing. If your temperature is to high, you will not be allowed to participate.
4. You must complete the questionnaire and visitors attendance register.
5. No spectators will be allowed.
6. After you finished your race, you will receive your race medal and will then have to leave the venue. No gathering before and after race will be allowed according to regulations.
7. Start groups no bigger than 50 per start group.
8. No prize giving ceremonies will be allowed.
100 % money back in event of Covid related restrictions/cancellations. (Minus credit card fees.)