Rooiberg MTB & Trail Run Challenge is a one day MTB event that takes place in Van Wyksdorp at the Rooiberg Lodge in Van Wyksdorp. This event caters for riders of all fitness levels, with three distances to choose from.
You can expect very scenic routes and tracks as 80% of the routes are on privately owned farms which leads through the well known Rooiberg Lodge, where there will be a spectator point set up for friends and family.
The water points will once again be out of this world with spekboom smoothies at the Spekkies water point!!
The Start and Finish will be at the Rooiberg Lodge
Start / Finish
1. You must have a valid CSA Membership – One Day licenses will be available for purchase on the day. NO CSA MEMBERSHIP NO RIDE.
2. You must wear a face mask at registration and in the start block. You can remove the face mask after the start of the race.
3. You must report for temperature screening and sanitizing. If your temperature is to high, you will not be allowed to participate.
4. You must complete the questionnaire and visitors attendance register.
5. No spectators will be allowed.
6. After you finished your race, you will receive your race medal and will then have to leave the venue. No gathering before and after race will be allowed according to regulations.
7. Start groups no bigger than 50 per start group.
8. No prize giving ceremonies will be allowed.
100 % money back in event of Covid related restrictions/cancellations. (Minus credit card fees.)