The famous Redstone MTB & Trail Running Weekend will be hosted at the Redstone Hills Guest Farm in Kruisrivier near Calitzdorp for the 14th year in 2020.With one the most Scenic routes in the Calitzdorp /Oudtshoorn area - this Event is one not to be missed!
Unfortunately for 2020 this family friendly event will not kick off with a Night Run & Ride on Friday evening with unique Port wine water points.
For this year we will focus on the main events on
Saturday 7 nov'2020!
Don't forget to fit in your beauty sleep for the early morning challenge of extraordinary Trail Running & MTB Routes after which you can sit back, Relax and Enjoy Good company, Food and True Hospitality at our Race Village.
Start / Finish
1. You must have a valid CSA Membership – One Day licenses will be available for purchase on the day. NO CSA MEMBERSHIP NO RIDE.
2. You must wear a face mask at registration and in the start block. You can remove the face mask after the start of the race.
3. You must report for temperature screening and sanitizing. If your temperature is to high, you will not be allowed to participate.
4. You must complete the questionnaire and visitors attendance register.
5. No spectators will be allowed.
6. After you finished your race, you will receive your race medal and will then have to leave the venue. No gathering before and after race will be allowed according to regulations.
7. Start groups no bigger than 50 per start group.
8. No prize giving ceremonies will be allowed.
100 % money back in event of Covid related restrictions/cancellations. (Minus credit card fees.)