We have the perfect solution for getting rid of all those extra kilo's from celebrating the festive season with family and friends....
Join us for the annual HARTENBOS MTB & TRAIL RUN CHALLENGE ON 26 DECEMBER 2020!!
The routes are tailored for you by Jakhals Events in the lovely Hartenbos area, if you are one for scenic routes, this is an event not to miss.
Enter for one of three MTB distances or 2 Trail Run Routes.
The start & Finish for the races will take place at the Hart&Bosch Lifestyle Villiage in Hartenbos
Start / Finish
1. You must have a valid CSA Membership – One Day licenses will be available for purchase on the day. NO CSA MEMBERSHIP NO RIDE.
2. You must wear a face mask at registration and in the start block. You can remove the face mask after the start of the race.
3. You must report for temperature screening and sanitizing. If your temperature is to high, you will not be allowed to participate.
4. You must complete the questionnaire and visitors attendance register.
5. No spectators will be allowed.
6. After you finished your race, you will receive your race medal and will then have to leave the venue. No gathering before and after race will be allowed according to regulations.
7. Start groups no bigger than 50 per start group.
8. No prize giving ceremonies will be allowed.
100 % money back in event of Covid related restrictions/cancellations. (Minus credit card fees.)
registrations & Late Entries
Registrations & Entries
24 December 2020: 14h00 - 17h00
26 December 2020: 05h00 - 06h30
Hart & Bosch Villiage