Gamka Heritage Challenge is a one-day mountain bike event that takes place in Calitzdorp, Western Cape.
Enjoy gravel jeep tracks through the beautiful Gamkasberg Nature Reserve at the foothills of the Rooiberg. Part of the race runs through the Cape Nature Reserve which is only open to public
during this event.
An event for cyclists and runners alike!
The Race will start and finish at Karoo Water Guest Farm where there will be plenty of activities and sight seeing for the family.
Start / Finish
1. You must have a valid CSA Membership – One Day licenses will be available for purchase on the day. NO CSA MEMBERSHIP NO RIDE.
2. You must wear a face mask at registration and in the start block. You can remove the face mask after the start of the race.
3. You must report for temperature screening and sanitizing. If your temperature is to high, you will not be allowed to participate.
4. You must complete the questionnaire and visitors attendance register.
5. No spectators will be allowed.
6. After you finished your race, you will receive your race medal and will then have to leave the venue. No gathering before and after race will be allowed according to regulations.
7. Start groups no bigger than 50 per start group.
8. No prize giving ceremonies will be allowed.
100 % money back in event of Covid related restrictions/cancellations. (Minus credit card fees.)
registrations & Late Entries
Late entries & registrations:
31 October 2020
05h30 - 07h45
Karoo Water Guest Farm